Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend in Gaming

Another Monday... another weekend in gaming journal for everyone out their in Sony land.  Spent the entire weekend finally working on Watch Dogs after finishing Wolfenstein last week.  If you are in need of a game to play please grab Wolfenstein, very underrated.  As for Watch Dogs, at first I was very confused with this game and its controls.  However after playing for a while it finally started to make sense and actually become fun.  I am not looking forward to the Plat solely on the online luck trophy traced which requires you to be tailed by 5 other gamers.  This is completely random and there is really no true way to track this.



After Watch Dogs I am not sure what to sink my teeth into as I have so many games right now since I got my PS3.  I have Uncharted 2 and 3 to clean up a bit more with trophies.  But also games like L.A. Noire and the entire Batman Arkham series.  I really want to try for some more trophies in NBA 2k so that I can trade in before it becomes worthless in trade in price.

I do have the Last of Us preordered for PS4 and look forward to sinking more time into that.  What are you guys playing and what do you think I should move onto next?


No comments:

Post a Comment