Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Upcoming Weekend in Gaming

Just a quick post for this Wednesday as I talk about some of the games I am currently playing and looking forward to playing over the next week.  This article will usually come out on Monday but with E3 having just happened it did not happen.  Currently I am trying to platinum PES 2014, which I don't recommend for anyone unless you are looking forward to 20+ hours of boredom.  Can't wait to finally be able to delete this game from my hard drive.  The biggest reason it has been so tough is all the great games I recently re-added to my library solely to try and clean up platinum's that I started but never finished.  Since getting my PS4 I have found a new love for trophies over achievements and it has made me want to go back and play some of the games I quickly played through that I could have got the platinum's for.

The big one I want to get out is the Uncharted series.  I loved those games so much but never took the time to really experience them.  I beat all of them on easy and then moved on.  I look forward to experiencing them in a different way and a bit of challenge with crushing mode.  I also want to replay the Arkham series over again as I pretty much did the same thing (except I never beat Arkham Asylum).  Going back and playing some of these great games again show that time has been good for them and overall they were such amazing games for last gen.  I cannot wait to experience Uncharted 4 and Arkham Knight on my PS4 in the coming years.

Besides the backlog that I have as far as platinum's go, I also was able to pick up some newer games for my PS4 in Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs.  I want to marathon both games and go for plats as well since both games are pretty easy.  It is definitely tough to find that time, but next weekend I should have several days to myself to dedicate to Wolfenstein.  Overall with E3 and the amount og solid games we have I couldn't think of a better time to be a gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment